Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cool Tones


 Top// Thrifted
Skirt// Zara
Glasses// Vintage
Shoes// Blowfish
Its the weekend! And its gonna be a normal one at that, no more staying inside, woo!
Going to a friends birthday party tonight, not sure if I'll be wearing this or not tough. And crap, I still have to make a card...
My brother finally got power back, so him and his little doggie are both leaving today. While it is nice and quiet with out them I'll miss it. But power being restored for more people is good.

I should probably get some work done now... or maybe just drink my coffee and watch tv. I'll flip a coin.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Megalolz!!!! said...

I like the look of the material of your top! Also great colour skirt!

Blythe said...

Cute glasses :)

Simonas street said...

Hi! Just got to say that I found you trough louise-amabilis.blogspot.com and I really love your work! I favorited your shop immediately and I will come back when I get my salary to do some shopping!
You actually made my day because I also think that we (women) should empower each other instead of competing. So I read about you and your work and it made me smile and feel happy that there are girls out there who share my outlook.

Keep up the good work and I will start to follow you on bloglovin!

Best wishes,

Simona