Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Farmer Midge



Dress// Modcloth
Sweater// Anne Taylor Loft
Shoes// Blowfish
Glasses// Vintage

I had this dress for ages (I think it may be my very first modcloth purchase). I love it as my go to outfit dress, because it looks like a top and a skirt. Easy peasy! 

Nothing too new to report here, same old super busy work days and loving it! I may get my hair cut later this week, so its back to when it was all short and flippy and cute. My mom doesn't want me to, she likes it longer..but GOD MOM IT'S MY HAIR JEEZ! Stop ruining my life!

And scene.

That's all. 

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Simonas street said...

Very nice! I understand why it's you go to dress! Looks comfortable and cute.

aree1997 said...

This outfit is great :)
Oh I have got curly hair , they are so messy that i want silky hair but my mum is not letting me do this >.<

Aree
areewithumbrella.blogspot.com

Jonas Van der Haegen said...

I really like your blog! Its amazing, greats from belgium!

Louise.Amabilis said...

Nothing better than something that just LOOKS like it actually took a little effort :)

Megan Butcher said...

Love this look! Your haircut and glasses are absolutely awesome too, you got style gurl! Just discovered your blog and am so enjoying it. Keep up the great work, m'dear!

http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Emily said...

meep this outfit is so cute! I like the opposing colours. And I think your hair looks nice as is... although it looked really nice short too :D