Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hearts and Stripes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top// Scrapbook
Skirt// H&M
Tights// Aerie
Shoes// BCBG

Photobucket

Hello! So, this has definitely been the busiest week of my etsy career so far, and I'm definitely not complaining,b ut it sure makes it hard to give my beloved bloggie blog some attention. I have a few DIYS and Mailbox post to share with y'all, the day just needs more hours in it. Tomorrow I'm taking most of the day off cause I'm going to a taping of the Wendy Williams Show! I'm not a big fan of celebrity gossip and that kinda crap, but theres some thing about Wendy Williams that I just love. She's just effing fabulous. I can't wait to show you what I plan on wearing to that, its sooo cute. 

I better get some shut eye, cause I have to get up at like 5:45 in the morning and I'm exhausted.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Louise.Amabilis said...

Congrats on all the Etsy orders! Can't wait to see what you end up wearing :)

Judith said...

I love Wendy! Can't wait to see the DIY projects :)

lilly said...

I love how those red flats spark things up just enough! and may all your weeks be busy with etsy orders!!