Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stripes and Tights





 Top/Dress// H&M
Boots// Bass
Brooch// My Shop
Belt// F21
Bracelet// Kate Spade
Ok, so me and this top have been through a lot together. Do you have garments like that? Ones you wear a bunch, especially during important times in your life, and when you wear them you're reminded of all kinds of things and feelings?

So this is just my go-to winter outfit, it has been for like the past 2 winters. Especially back when I was in school, getting dressed on a cold winter morning and getting ready for my commute, this sweater dress was my best friend cause I love how it looks and its so easy and warm. It came with me to my countless trips to visit Mike in Montreal back when he was in McGill.. Canada is COLD! (one time I spent spring break there and it was snowing..wonderful) So yeah, this will always be one of my favorite things. It's starting to pill at the bottom but I don't care! I will wear it until it magically disintegrates into nothing from so much wear. Everyones needs that one garment they share everything with!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i love that striped dress on you. and i definitely have outfits like that too
<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Louise.Amabilis said...

Besides the memories it holds, it looks so cozy :)

Simonas street said...

I agree some outfits are just wonderful go to items! You look great!