Friday, December 7, 2012

A Blue Day

Photobucket Photobucket
Top// H&M
Skirt// H&M
Tights// HUE
Shoes// Steve Madden
Brooch// Cakeeater on Etsy
Bracelet// Kate Spade
Photobucket

So gloomy and crappy out today! Bad idea: watching Celebrity Ghost stories when I'm alone in the house on a rainy evening. Don't do that. Other than that, I'm having a pretty good and productive Friday. Excited for the weekend..dinner in the city with the parents the lunch on Sunday with my art school friends. Ready for some down time!

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Judith said...

I love your brooch and shirt!

Sabrina said...

I love your hair. And of course, cute outfit! :)

-Sabrina
thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

Dorien said...

Pretty outfit, I really like that collar! xo

Sofia Bergkvist said...

What a great blog you have, I just stopped by for my first visit! :)

xx

Sofia
www.lescoupsdecoeur.com