Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Black Velvet

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Dress// Kimchi Blue
Shoes// Liz Claibourne
Belt// Target
Bracelet// Kate Spade
Photobucket

Black velvet= my favorite Holiday dressy material. It's so classy, and warm and stretchy. You can really go wrong. I love my stretch. And this dress has the most adorable cut out on the back, that add just the right amount of dressy-ness it needs. Tonight I'm going to a yearly Christmas-time dinner out with my family.

I've decided that I'm going to take a Christmas break for my self from work, which is exciting because this is the first time I'm taking time off on my own, working for myself. It feels kinda cool. I'm going to spend this week crafting, blogging, sleeping, seeing movies, going to holiday parties, going to my first bridesmaid dress fitting, and possibly a haircut, finally. I'm pumped, and ready for my Christmas break! Just gotta get through this week.

Love,
Midge




16 comments:

Leila said...

I have that same dress! I love to wear it during the holidays. :) I love how you wore it!

And I definitely have a similar Christmas break planned. We're nearly there!

Emily said...

You are so gorgeous, and your hair looks lovely! how did you get the hair flick!?

Nerd Burger said...

You look soo beautiful. Your hair looks adorable and that dress looks so fantastic on you. The shoes + lipstick combo is so rad.

Z said...

I love this! The red shoes/lip make the whole outfit. :] Hope you have a wonderful time - please show us the crafts!!!
-Z

Rachel Sullivan said...

You look great! I love the bow belt, and the dress showcases your tattoo perfectly! Cute.

Rachel

Cami said...

YOUR HAIR IS AMAZING!!!

☯ZERO STYLE☯ said...

what an absolute babe!

Louise.Amabilis said...

Damn, looking great! I wish I could see the back you're talking about though!!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

SOOO CLOSSSE!!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thank you! It kind of just does it on its own, when I blow dry it..haha

Modern Girl Blitz said...

You are too sweet, thank you so much <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

right back at ya!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks! you can kind of see it in the last picture. I'm bad at taking pictures of my back, haha. Still mastering the art of tripod self portraits.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

THANK YOU!!! :) <333

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks Rachel!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks! I will soon! <33