Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

I love decorating! I doubt that's a big secret. Here's a peek into how I decorated y room for my favorite time of year...

Photobucket
All of my cutesy vintage like items, and my ..hand. It kinda creepy but I like the way it looks. And the Bow bracelet it's hold looks simple but festive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a snowglobe I made from squirrel figurines and a baby food jar!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've had this nutcracker since I was little. When I has him for a couple of days, I guess he took quite the beating because his mustache fell off and I drew it back on with sharpie. I was convinced that  did and amazing job.

Some cute festive dressie outfit posts and fun Christmas DIYs soon to come!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Emily said...

It looks so lovely! I like the santa pez dispenser best hehe

Lucia said...

awww cute decoration. I can't wait for your Christmas DIY :-)