Friday, December 21, 2012

Little Christmas Scenes DIY

Photobucket

So, this is more a DIY idea rather than a tutorial. Its like an easier and more unique alternatives to snow globes! You can use a plethora of different little things from the craft store to make these. Obviously you don't have to use all the exact things I did but here's some stuff that I may suggest:


Photobucket


  • Mason jars/ small wide vases
  • Little trees
  • Fancy lookin fake berries
  • Glitter tape
  • GLITTER!
  • Pom poms
  • Figurines
  • Tiny Ornaments
  • Hot glue gun (you actually will need this regardless of the other supplies you choose)

It's real simple and self-explanitory. Just hot glue some things into the bottom of a clear glasses vase! I used white glitter for snow for one of them, which came out really cool.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I also had the idea of gluing things to the lid of a mason jar, and then screwing it on so the jar is like the snow globe idea, when when I did it, I wasn't sure about how it looked. The I realized the the little scene I did looked cute just on its own! Especially with the glitter tape.


Photobucket

Happy gluing!

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Unifyhandmade said...

I love this! It looks like so much fun. I especially love the last one--super cute!

Emily said...

These are such cool ideas! It would be cool to do something similar with non-xmas decorations for a little gift for someone :)

jessthetics said...

Great idea, they look so cute! xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

Simonas street said...

Love the idea, the last one is gorgeous!