Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lookalike

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Top//Target
Skirt// Vintage via Mom (Laura Ashley)
Boots// Doc Marten

So, I pretty much pay homage to Enid Coleslaw everyday when I get dressed. But Friday, my friend had her holiday party that was also a costume party. I thought this would be a good opportunity to see how well I can put together an Enid costume! The only new thing that I had to buy was the bat mask rom party city ("go back to party city where you belong!")... but everything else I had already, by coincidence. Wooo!

Saturday we all went shopping for our bridesmaids dresses, and the ones we picked are awesome and none of us got food severe food poisoning in the shop. Yay!

Love,
Midge


11 comments:

Nerd Burger said...

LOVE IT!!! You look great.

melodyfairitale said...

Ugh, this is so cool.
I knew you are Enid from the first photo, in the last one you look exactly like her, even if the mask isn't cat, but whatevs. Just another reason to rewatch Ghost world for me :')

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

I am beyond happy that this post was about Ghost World AND you threw in a Drag Race quote. Can we be best friends? ;)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank so much! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

yay!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

yes, please! :D

Emily said...

Oh my god you look so coooool can I just steal that outfit? Kthx :D

Judith said...

So cute, love it!

Louise.Amabilis said...

<3 (as usual:)

Simonas street said...

Very nice!

8bittits said...

Very cute! I was completely looking forward to seeing where you got that skirt, kinda heartbroken over here.