Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Foxy Lady

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dress// Cora 
Sweater// Old Navy (7 BUX!!)
Boots// Zigi
Glasses// Kiss



Photobucket

This dress is the cutest. It has little foxes on it! I got it over the holidays when I was doing some gift shopping in the city, and of course I always have to get myself a present.

Let me tell you, its weeks like these that I am ever so grateful I work from home. Oh my god. It is like 15 degrees outside. I just hope it warms up once the weekend rolls around. I will hopefully be getting my hair trimmed on Saturday before I go out. And I don't wanna freeze.

Welp, these tote bags aren't gonna print themselves so back to the grind!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

chelsea said...

oh my gosh, love!!!!!

reminds me of my cat dress that i got from LOFT. i want more clothes with little animals. one of my favorite poems is about little animals :) it's by muriel rukeyser.

<3 chelsea (thelifeofpoetry on instagram.)
P.S. I owe you a card/stamp-print and did not forget! :)

Stephanie said...

That dress is super cute!

And now I'm off to peruse your Etsy, because I'm in a shopping mood :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Awwww! <33

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Me too! I have another dress with doggies on it. Clothes with cute animals are def my favorite. And take your time! <3

Emily said...

The little foxes are so cute! I am a sucker for cute animal prints. And man I always do that when gift shopping too, I always buy myself something (even if I don't buy anyone else a present... haha!)