Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cleaning Out the Closet

Introducinggg....
Photobucket Photobucket
So I've been thinking about setting up a shop my closet shop for a REALLY long time now, and I've finally got around to it! Good thing too, I have so much stuff I don't wear/doesn't fit any more that need new and loving homes! And if you're reading this blog chances are you're gonna like the contents of my closet, haha. Also, the rod in my closet is starting to bend, and I'm horrified it's going to snap any moment, theres so much crap on it!

You can check everything out at midgescloset.storenvy.com! 
I've also added a tab to the top of this page. Some things have sold already but I'll be adding more stuff periodically, I still have a ton of more clothes to add, including a bunch of plaid shirts from my Tegan and Sara phase...
Sizes are mostly US 4/6 and Small/Medium. If you need exact measurements please don't hesitate to ask! I'll probs will be adding some purses and shoes too.


Love,
Midge

No comments: