Monday, February 18, 2013

Comfy Cozy

 photo IMG_8527_zps241ab5ce.jpg

Sweater// New York & Company
Skirt// BDG
Boots// Vintage via Mom

I'M COLD! I am so cold. I need Spring stat. Over it. 
Well, my weekend was awesome, partied with friends, went thrifting with Mike, got some great finds, like kitty stationary. And I finally learned how to play poker last night. I kicked Mikes ass. Ha ha! 
Even though it's Presidents Day my hard working butt is treating it like any other Monday. I'll be working on some orders and taking photos of new products! I feel like I'm in a constant state of creation, which is fine with me. My outfit its nice and warm and fuzzy to get me through the day, and this crazy wind!

Stay Warm!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

jessthetics said...

You DO look cosy! Your skirt is lovely :) xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

Emily said...

Cool skirt! Love the outfit, its simple but good :D

cuteNroll said...

I really love the skirt <3
xoxo

alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Kailey said...

I'M COLD TOO ;_;

However, I love this look! Your skirt is incredible :D

donna goat said...

aaahhh that skirt is the best! <3 you look lovely!

Simonas street said...

I hear you! I'm so tired of the cold. Give me some sun!

XO, Simona