Thursday, February 14, 2013

La La Love You

Photobucket Photobucket
Dress// Zac Posen for Lord & Taylor
Tights// Aerie
Shoes & Belt// Thrfited
Bracelet// Betsey Johnson
Necklace// Glitterlimes
Photobucket Photobucket

Happy Valentines Day! I love any excuse to wear super frou-frou things with lots of pink, red, and hearts. Especially my candy heart necklace that says "Go Girl". Otherwise I don't get too mushy about this day, I mainly just like the visual aesthetics that go along with it. Oh and there's having my boo buying me Champagne and taking me out so that thats always cool.   When I was single I drank Champagne and hung out with my friend the TV. Mike and I have been together for almost 5 years but this is our 2nd V day together because we used to be long distance. So it was me and the TV on V day even when I wasn't single, haha!
Last year we watched John Waters movies and drank tequila and ordered a pizza. This year we are going on the more traditional route and going to dinner. Grown ups!

La La Looove,
Midge

2 comments:

Judith said...

You look lovely! Happy Valentines day!

Typical 90s child... said...

Cute! Have fun being a grown up for one night ;)