Thursday, February 28, 2013

Navy Striped

 photo IMG_8925_zpsf7bca6b2.jpg
Dress// Thrifted (Tags says Forver21)
Sweater// Modcloth
Belt//Thrifted
Boots//Zigi
Glasses//Vintage
Necklace// Crafted my me

 photo IMG_8946_zpsc2f0092b.jpg

Hello! This was what I wore over the weekend, to my trip into the city to hang out with my pal Rhiannon. We did a lot of art store shopping and drank hot beverages to get out of the rain for a bit. Damn rain!
I got: a new ugly doll, Fea Bea ( I have a weird obsession with ugly dolls), 642 Things to Write About (like a creative writing workbook, I'm having so much fun with it), new pencils and other things I needed for the shop and stuff. If you were/are an art student in NYC chances are you also have an unhealthy obsession with the store Paper Presentation. It's where cute stationary and adorable office and decor items you don't need go to heaven. I love that place, my wallet thinks differently, though.

Anyways, you know, I've always wanted one of those necklaces with the glasses as the charm, because I love glasses so much, but instead of buying one, I dipped into my store's shrink plastic supply and made my own! Why not! I love it so much that I may actually make more, in different colors and stuff to sell in the shop. I have a shrinky dink problem, I think.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous dress! You have the coolest style :)

Typical 90s child... said...

The necklace is great!!

Hopefully Smashing said...

Very cute dress! And that necklace is pretty sweet.

cuteNroll said...

Lovely outfit!
I also really love the glasses (because I have to wear are short-sighted)and I find cute this necklace!

xoxo
alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/