Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Office Inappropriate


Photobucket Photobucket

Top// New York and Company 
Skirt// Kensie
Boots// Zigi




For some reason today I felt like wearing a dressy shirt. Mainly because I like tying up that dressy shirt into a somewhat mid-drift cause thats the only way I feel human in a business casual top. I haven't worn these glasses in a while and forgot how much liked them! I should wear them more often, especially because they are actually prescription. (I wear a lot of fake clear glasses just for style, I only need to see for distance)
This week is going a lot better than I thought, being as I was feeling so flu-ish, but I got some of that zinc crap and I'm feeling way better. Let's hope it continues!

Love,
Midge


4 comments:

cuteNroll said...

cute outfit!
xoxo

alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Rhiannon said...

That pink lipstick loves you! ;) You look adorable.

Eleanor Woodley said...

frick! that skirt is LOVELY!!!

joleisa said...

hey, thats cute))

Enter KiraPlastinina jewellery giveaway!