Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Orange Crush

Photobucket Photobucket
Dress// Thrifted
Boots// Zigi
Glasses// Vintage
Barretts// c/o Sugar Cookie

Photobucket

Hello! Do you like my new little addition to my wall? I think it adds a nice touch to the my little photo background. I was gonna paint it red, but I like it as is.
This dress is so cute, it looks retro, but it seems like it was made recently. Like alot of my thrifted clothes it has no tag. Oh well. 
Today has been productive, I'm started to re-work my portfolio website, it is SO out of date..back to work I go!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Kym Bozarth said...

What a cute dress!

Essine said...

UGHHH, your dress is PERFECT. I also LOVE your wall decorations and stuff. Perfect room inspiration!

hannah brick said...

you're adorable and i love that dress!!! reminds me of clockwork orange ;-)