Friday, February 15, 2013

Peek-a-Blue

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tunic// Modcloth
Skirt// H&M
Boots// Timberland

I wore this tunic in my very first post on this blog over a year ago! I still love it, especially paired with a bright skirt underneath for a little HELLO! (I needed another way of saying "pop of color" that, term is so overused) It also makes my butt look fab. Which is always a good thing. 
Going to a friends party tonight, then maybe going thrifting on Saturday or Sunday. I need to like get out and do stuff this weekend, two weekends ago I was feeling sickly so I stayed in, and last weekend I stayed in too cause of the blizzard. I'm cabin feverish!

Hope your weekend rules!

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

cuteNroll said...

you look amazing!
have a nice week end

xoxo
alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Typical 90s child... said...

Haha, glad you mentioned it first...'cause I was just going to point that your butt is the one saying "HELLO!" ;)

Emily said...

Such a cute top/skirt combo! And your hair looks so good how do you get it like that!?

Blythe said...

Cute tunic! Love the blue peeking out.

tulip-agate.blogspot.com

Sammy said...

oh goodness me !! so glad i clicked on your button from typicals90schild. i can not wait to explore your blog and lookbook!! you look beyond amazing !! eeeeeek!!! if i didnt have to work today i would happily spend the rest of my day here. heartandthrift.com

Kotryna Bass said...

wow, you look so great! and oh I lovelovelove your blog!

Hopefully Smashing said...

I love that tunic! Black and white always looks great paired with bright colours.