Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do-Wah-Doo

 photo IMG_9732_zps33318532.jpg  photo IMG_9730_zpsb6c75c4c.jpg

Dress// Sweet Success Dress from Modcloth
Necklace// Betsey Johnson
Tights// Leg Avenue
Shoes// Kensie


 photo 326collage_zpsde1d3f56.jpg

I'M SEEING KATE NASH TONIGHT! I'm so excited. When I first searched for her NYC shows they were sold out, but I luckily snagged one on stub hub. (angels singing)

Even though I'm going all my my lonely self, i'll still have fun, I've been listening to her obsessively for like 2 years now, and her new album is so good and gaaah. I need to go to more shows.

Anyways..this dress. New fave. The texture is like that dots candy, but metal. Really cute and unique, and the fit and cute is to diiie for.  I love low backs! Warm weather, hurry your ass up. I'll probably be changing into darker tights and some ankle boots before I head into the city, it's still too cold for the lower portion of my outfit.

Can't wait to tell you how awesome tonights show is :D

Love,
Midge

18 comments:

Kailey said...

This outfit is adorable! The dress/tights/shoes combo is literally perfect :D

Nerd Burger said...

You look so fantastic. I love the colour of the dress and that lipstick colour is so rad.

lazy explorers said...

Ahhh! I almost bought tickets, then I waited too long! Mehhhhh. Have an amazing time for me :3

Lindsay Jo Design said...

So fun! I really love Kate Nash. A few of her songs got me through some bad relationships. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Tara-Marie said...

I went to see Kate by myself, too! You're gonna have an AMAZING TIME. Her new stuff is fantastic & she's so, so good live.

AliceS said...

So so cute dress!!
Have a lovely concert ^^

Kim ~ whatpeggysaid said...

Enjoy Kate Nash! I went to see her about 5 years ago when she played at the Uni bar when I was a student. I had so much fun! x

Nebulainbloom said...

Superrr jealous! I love Kate Nash. This dress is super perfect. Have fun!

Emily said...

You look gorgous! I love your hair it looks so perfect. And exciting enjoy Kate Nash :)

Lucy Nation said...

Enjoy the gig. Hope you get some good pics. I think she's taken a really interesting musical direction in the last 2 years :)

Typical 90s child... said...

Those tights are awesome! Have fun!!!

Hopefully Smashing said...

Have fun at the show! It is going to be soooo good! Those tights and dress are awesome.

inbetweenidols said...

Your blog just won me over with the first look I took at this amazing dress.

Have a ton of fun out there!

lauren || in between idols.

Andi B. Goode said...

I love this colour on you! Hope you had fun at Kate Nash :)
-Andi x

bebe pies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bebe pies said...

Hi! I just stumbled onto your blog! Love it! Super cute dress!!
www.bebepies.com

Technicolour Teacup said...

That dress is beautiful!

This probably sounds stupid but I'm going to see Kate Nash on my own too, and reading that you did makes me feel less self-conscious about it, so thanks! :)

Heather Brocklesby said...

I saw her in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. MIND BLOWING.