Friday, March 15, 2013

Fancying Friday

 photo katenash-girltalk_zps66149fc6.jpg

I CANNOT STOP listening to this album. I love Kate Nash so much. She has like a perfect balance of angry riot grrrl and cute 60's girl group sound. PERFECTION. Pretty much everything I look for in my music.


 photo il_570xN426042815_sou0_zps14f63489.jpg

I've been eyeing this necklace for a couple weeks now. I'm gonna buy it soon. By //The Twenty Fingers on Etsy

 photo il_570xN415739570_iazf_zpsf5021190.jpg

Me in a nutshell. By// Stitch Culture on Etsy


 photo PhotoMar1594808AM_zps193a8957.jpg

My unintentionally Saint Patrick's Day themed nails! Very Dainty Squid inspired.


 photo il_570xN436728927_1ggq_zpsd1301597.jpg

I've seen plenty of Twin Peaks inspired things on Etsy, as well as plenty of sweetheart themed items. But, TWIN PEAKS INSPIRED SWEETHEARTS?! You guys, my worlds are colliding. By// Still Jolly on Etsy




Have a great weekend!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Ira Kharchenko said...

Amazing pics! So lovely:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Sarah said...

I totally love everything you posted!!!!


http://www.lavieculturelle.com/

Nebulainbloom said...

I loveeee Kate Nash. When I'm feeling sassy I put her on.
That necklace is adorable.

Hopefully Smashing said...

I am going to see Kate Nash tonight soooooo excited! I love her. That neckalce is awesome and I want it.

Courtney said...

Seriously, the new Kate Nash is amazing! I'm supposed to go see her tonight. I also love those Twin Peaks conversation hearts! Fantastic.

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

I love your nails! Kate Nash has such an interesting look. I'll have to check her out. ^^