Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Soles

 photo IMG_9601_zpse35df58b.jpg  photo IMG_9610_zpsc28f1249.jpg

Dress// Gap
Tights// Leg Avenue
Sweater & Shoes// Abound
Belt// Thrifted


 photo IMG_9617_zps7f923d89.jpg  photo IMG_9627_zps8bb9ed67.jpg

This was my St. Patrick's Day outfit. I am part Irish, though I don't normally partake in St Patricks Day festivities.. which means here on Long Island getting drunk at 9 Am and going to the crowed parade trashed and being annoying. So Mike and I went to the Brooklyn Museum. I've never been there! I've heard of Judy Chicago's Dinner Party, but I didn't know it was in the Brooklyn Museum. I was thrilled to see it, it's kind of a spectacle.

Speaking of spectacles... THESE SHOES! I got them at Nordstrom rack, so they were cheap and cheerful. I actually bought almost this entire outfit in the same shopping rampage I had on Friday, a new block of outlet stores opened by me, aka Midge's heaven. I got this dress for 3 dollars, it was 14$ and I had 11$ on a gift card. BOOM.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

brie said...

ahh i love the dinner party! it's my dream to see it one day- just from the photos it seems powerful, i can't even imagine what it would be like in person. your outfit is really cute and the shoes are perfection!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thanks! yeah, it was a-mazing.

Nerd Burger said...

Those shoes are so rad.