Monday, March 18, 2013

Midge's Mailbox 3/18

Time for another installment of Midge's mailbox! This one is kinda short, but it's something :)


 photo IMG_9513_zps2a5424d5.jpg

1// Invincible Summer by Nicole J. Georges
I recently finished Nicole's other book, Calling Dr. Laura. This one is anthology of her zines, nine of which I own so getting the book version seemed like a good idea to me! I love comic/graphic zines and books, and I FLEW through Calling Dr. Laura, and I needed more..I love her style, and her comics are witty, relatable, and have lots of cute animal drawings and she has the same love for cat eye glasses that I do. And I love the pretty pink cover. All around awesomeness.
 photo IMG_9532_zpsb28b2def.jpg  photo IMG_9541_zps3e5fea7d.jpg  photo IMG_9543_zps8f4aeb83.jpg

2// Rad Button by Buttonator 
 photo IMG_9525_zpseb71f2eb.jpg
Can't wait to wear this cute lil button on my favorite new cardigan... it's the little things!

3// This is What a Feminist Likes by Hello Mountains
 photo IMG_9518_zps81b3b3de.jpg

Cute little drawing zine, each pages illustrating things that feminists like! I like most of the stuff in there, so I think it's pretty accurate ;)
 photo IMG_9517_zpsb5b4bfb7.jpg  photo IMG_9515_zps354cba0c.jpg

Hope you are having a great Monday, or as I have been calling it lately, RuPaul's Drag Race is on Tonight day!

Love,
Midge






8 comments:

CreatureType.com said...

I really like this little series! It's great motivation for me to keep collecting zines and to always remember to have it on the back burner to make one myself!

AND YES! Mondays I love for Drag Race! <3

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

I don't have cable so that's what I call my Tuesdays since I watch it online. What Queens are you routing for this season?

Jen said...

Nicole Georges is my one of my favs! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

her stuff is really great

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Jinkx Monsooooooon!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

zines are the best things to collect!

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

I love her! My dream finale would be her, Alaska, and Detox

Bridget Elizabeth Sweet said...

I really want to treat myself to some of these goodies! And omg, Drag Race makes my Mondays too. I have an awful class right before it so Jinkx Monsoon my motivation to haul through. <3

-Bridget/Humours!