Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sleater Kitty

 photo IMG_9412_zpsc9950b8c.jpg
 photo IMG_9406_zpsd58207e3.jpg
Shirt// Lost Records
Skirt// Thrifted
Boots// Bass Outlet
Glasses// Vintage
Bracelet// Kate Spade

I feel like this post is like an updated version of this one.  I love this shirt so much. Favorite band shirt, without a doubt. One time i caught Mike trying to put it on, but it was because at first glance he thought it was his Willie Nelson shirt. 

I'm having a bust and productive week, been getting lots of new wardrobe additions that I'm excited to share with all of you! This post is gotta be kind of quick..I got to go to yoga in like 15 minutes, and you can't do yoga in a plaid mini and moto boots..well you can..it would just be weird.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Angel said...

You look adorable, love your hair and glasses!

Unifyhandmade said...

Oh my gosh! I love Sleater Kinney. I wish they were still together. I forgot what happy to me old Sleater Kinney shirt :/

Nancy Wilde said...

So cool! I love your hairstyle and your skirt! You are sooo pretty ^^ Gotta love Sleater Kinney :) xx

nancywilde.blogspot.com

Charlotte. said...

I love this, such a cute tshirt! Your glasses are pretty rad too.