Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Lost Dress

 photo IMG_9437_zps6a638a98.jpg

Tunic// Target (Old..very old)
Underskirt// H&M
Glasses// KISS
Button// made it myself!
Shoes//  Sam Edlemen

 photo IMG_9454_zpscda04b30.jpg

When I was digging through my closet to find stuff to get rid of, I came across this tunic that I got like, 6 years ago at target. Now, 6 years ago, my style was, well, different. (I had a mohawk) So this wasn't really my style and forgot I had it. Now that I'm into cute retro patterns like this, I re-discovered it and I love it! Its just a TAD too short so one of those 5$ mini skirts from H&M is perfect to wear underneath. Those skirts are perfect staples, I highly recommend them, in every color. And they're 5$ (or 6$, I forgot) And my typewriter button suits the outfit well, I think.
And I got another new pair of fake glasses, these are red. I lost my brown ones..I have a feeling they're in the space between my wall and dresser. I find a lot of long lost stuff there. I should go look later WHO KNOWS WHAT I'LL FIND!

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

CreatureType.com said...

Aww, my room mate in college had this tunic! I remember shopping at target with her when she got it. Man, I'm getting old when 6 year old target clothes are making me nostalgic, huh? Sheesh. It's so cute, though! :)

xo Michelle

Typical 90s child... said...

Those glasses are perfect!

Blythe said...

Your tunic is so great! Nice glasses too.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Right? like if that tunic was a child it would be entering grade school. I FEEL OLD!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks as always, dear!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thank you!:)

Sian said...

This look really reminds me of Enid Coleslaw from Ghost World, in other words, very cool. :)