Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wishing for Spring

 photo IMG_9241_zpsdaa85c22.jpg  photo IMG_9257_zpsfd9efee9.jpg  photo IMG_9248_zps7c4fc93e.jpg

Dress & Ring// Modcloth
Shoes// Miz Moo
Glasses// Vintage

I kinda hate March, weather wise. I feel like March is one giant disappointment, because you feel like the weather should be Spring like, but it almost never is.  can't tell you how many times in March I go "It's March, it's supposed to be spring, this weather sucks!"

Tomorrow it's supposed to snow again, ugh! But then this weekend is daylight savings, yay! More day light! So there's something. Also, am I he only one who finds wrap dresses extremely confusing? This dress is super cute but I always get so confused with the tie straps..one goes inside the dress and then out a hole in the back then through a loop that ties around with another strap, does it tie in the front, or the back? blah blah blah. I need a wrap dress tutor.

Love,
Midge


No comments: