Monday, April 8, 2013

A New Angle

 photo IMG_0114_zpsfee4e3fa.jpg  photo IMG_0113_zps4e8cf7bf.jpg

Top//H&M
Skirt//F21
Tights//Leg Avenue
Shoes//Thrifted
Brooch// c/o Sugar Cookie
Glasses// Kiss  


 photo IMG_0130_zpsc6c863b7.jpg

Hello! Today I thought I would choose a different background for my style photos, just to change things up every now again, instead of the same old bookcase background. I'm in the the slow process of a blog layout facelift, playing with widths and photo sizes, so bear with me! I gotta figure out my composition with the photos being bigger now. New buttons/header and "greetings" picture to come soon too!

I guess I should obviously talk about my outfit. The shoes kill my feet though. I have no idea who makes them, there's no label. Still cute! I love shades of light bluish green together, its so calming. But my record player brooch will always be one of my all time faves.

Spring is here, time to frolic!

Love,
Midge

14 comments:

dani said...

MIDGE U R THE KEWTEST LET ME GIVE YOU HUGS <3 <3 that pin is so nicececeeeeeee

Sammi said...

So pretty! And your glasses are wonderful!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Chelsea Elizabeth said...

You have such a fun quirky style. I lvoe it! Those tights are such a fun surprise with the stripe down the back!

Chelsea Elizabeth

Emma Schaeffer said...

I found you from the modcloth style gallery, and I love love love those back-seam tights! May have to get myself a pair when I'm able. Adding you on bloglovin--all your outfits are so cute!

-Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com (my own very very new blog)

Rachel Sullivan said...

This is too cute.

Rachel

Victoria said...

I adore your tights and glasses! Major inspiration :) xx

Sarah Shackleford said...

I love how the sweater/shoes/ and wall color all seem to work together so well!

Sarah of Bring More Yarn

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Awww! HUGGGSSS!!!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thank you! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

I love back seam tights so much right now.. thank you! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Awesome! The style Gallery is like the best invention ever..I'm hooked on it! And thank you :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank you! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank you! :D

Modern Girl Blitz said...

haha yeah, can you tell that i'm obsessed with that color? :D