Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bright and Cheery

 photo IMG_9813_zps93ffc2d4.jpg  photo IMG_9819_zps2be89749.jpg

Top// Esprit
Skirt// Thrifted
Sweater// Abound
Tights// H&M
Shoes// Kensie

I love this outfit, it's so bright and cheery. I love to wear tights, and you may have noticed that I'm trying my best to stray away from just the basic black and try to wear some more fun and different ones. The black was just getting too boring. And it's Spring so it's time to try out new things anyways. I've noticed JC Penny has loads of cute tights, and for cheap. 
I feel it is my duty as a style blogger to let you know, JC Penny has 5 dollar back seam tights on their site (here). I bought myself a pair last night, hopefully they're decent! 

It's still cold as winter out there, but at least there's sun! I'm totally one of those people that gets down in the dumps if there's not enough sunlight. I would never survive in Portlandia. 

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Sian said...

Love those tights, the colour is lovely. I really need to start wearing tights & leggings that aren't just black, it does get dull after a while.

CreatureType.com said...

Ooo, thanks for the head's up on the tights! I wouldn't have assumed that JCPenny would have a good selection. All the department stores seem to have are neutral colors and that's no fun!

You look adorable as always! I love your shoes and skirt, too. :)

Sammi said...

Such a cute outfit! I love the sweater and those shoes are adorable!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Typical 90s child... said...

I love the color of that cardigan, and good to know about the tights! (link didn't work for me though) Is it my imagination, or is your blog lay out changing a little bit every day...I know that it was way different before, but I feel like every time I come here lately, something else has slightly changed...