Friday, April 5, 2013

Fancying Friday

 photo prada-dixie-sunglasses-01_zpsbc34aab5.jpg  photo prada-dixie-sunglasses-02_zps5434f7e5.jpg
I want these Prada sunglasses so bad that I could cry. But if I bought them then my wallet would cry.


 photo IMG_0199_zpsc100f231.jpg
Got this book today! Craft books are so my thang.  photo il_570xN439321370_df0h_zps5d83d25a.jpg
Women in History Brooches by Daisy's Creations (I bought the Sylvia Plath one)


 photo tumblr_mgzyu2qxkK1rv33k2o3_r1_500_zpsbbbddc9a.jpg
Illustrator Virginia Mori. Her drawings make me feel all kinds of feelings.

Happy Friday! Hope it's fancy!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those brooches have left my heart all a-flutter. I might have to go and cry because I'm broke and can't wear Marie Curie on my clothes.

Sammi said...

These are awesome. I love the brooches, and that jewelry book looks like a great read!!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Alex and Arthur said...

Tatty Devine has a book!I must get.

Alex & Arthur
www.alexandarthur.com