Friday, April 26, 2013

Fancying Friday

 photo tumblr_mlk0j4jZhN1qi84r1o1_1280_zps2aba6975.jpg

1// I want this and I want it now. I'm hoping it will be available soon, my search on the internet turned up nothing.  photo 41td9-p7vfL_SX450__zps426cf4be.jpg
2// This bag. I just recently got mine, and it's sooo cute. I saw a friend wearing it, and she said she got it off of amazon for super cheap, and lo and behold!

 photo Screenshot2013-04-26at43658PM_zps4af732cc.png
3// I also just bought these. Shop a holic, much? Well, I was buying my brother's birthday present, and I have a very "one for me, one for you" philosophy while shopping for people. Oh and they're on sale for 10 dollars. And did I mention they're made by Betseyville? (snag em here)  photo rnd2_zps4ad76d48.jpg
4// This rad nail polish by Plump. They're all sold out now (I can imagine why!) but hopefully they will re-stock soon! Midgey need.

Happy Weekend!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Alice S. said...

The bag is adorable!!
Have a lovely weekend ^^

Kailey said...

That nail polish! *__* I'm in love!

Samantha Bardsley said...

Ahhh that vinyl is to die for!! <3 I've found one here but it's a bit pricey! :( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KATE-NASH-RECORD-STORE-DAY-EXCLUSIVE-VERY-RARE-SOLD-OUT-RED-HEART-VINYL-LP-HTF-/290906057222?

x

Nancy Wilde said...

I love the sunglasses!

Emma Schaeffer said...

oh!! i really really love those sunglasses. great color and shape.

-Emma from little motley

Andi B. Goode said...

OMG that vinyl is amazing. I just recently purchased a heart-shaped vinyl of The Supremes' Baby Love (released last year for Record Store Day) and I really want one Yeah Yeah Yeahs did a few years back for Cheated Hearts. Hope you find the Kate Nash one!