Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fancying Friday..on a Sunday


So I'm a bit late with this..I had an eventful weekend!  Better late than never...


 photo 4fbfd675e0bb268b46b537e2fcd508db_zps8fa2bb7d.jpg
1//This modcloth dress...ahhh modcloth you're killing me. Somebody freeze my credit card..haha! I have a thing for mesh lately..done in the right way I think it can be really cute.  photo il_570xN446598282_o7rp_zps7e2137b6.jpg
2//This print by Kate from Flapperdoodle. I'm gonna pick one up for myself very soon!


 photo il_570xN433777788_qfkf_zps55c65686.jpg
3// I'm a sucker for all things collar clips, and these babies from Jordan Grace Owens are no exception.


 photo 13_zpse5d1c81e.jpg

4//  Ice cream shoes by Karl Largerfeld. An unexpected spark of kitsch from the head designer of Chanel..haha


Hope you are having a nice and relaxing springy weekend!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Emma Schaeffer said...

ahhh I really want that modcloth dress too...and those ice-cream shoes are too fun!!

-Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilde said...

I am pleased to see the new Melissa + Lagerfeld colaboration! I do fancy the kitsch vibe :) I also love the red dress from Modcloth but damn it's overpriced... Flapperdoodle <3

Typical 90s child... said...

Those collar clips are amazing! I love the sheer look, but I hate bra straps peeking through it, and there's no way I can wear a strapless bra :/

Liz Russell said...

The Ice cream cone shoes! So fun and whimsical!

Sammi said...

LOVE! I love Kate's designs (I just got collar clips from her, the flappers playing telephone), and those Jordan Grace Jones brooches are too cool. And those shoes are everything!!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com