Thursday, April 18, 2013

Florals for Spring...Groundbreaking

 photo IMG_0360_zpsd9adeb19.jpg  photo IMG_0349_zps81cc5c6e.jpg

Dress &Shirt// H&M
Shoes// Blowfish
Belt//Thrifted
Bracelet// Kate Spade

 photo IMG_0371_zps79b0aa52.jpg

It's finally full on Spring weather! I can keep my window open while I work, and my desk is right by a window. I love the fresh air, it makes me so happy. I wear this dress quite a lot, it's kind of a staple. So I decided I would try my hand at layering a collared shirt underneath to add something different to it. I'm kinda new to the whole layering thing, so I want to get more into it so I can really utilize everything in my closet, and create new looks with not so new clothing! I should get this out of my system before it gets too hot out though...

I kept on meaning to get a good close-up of my favorite bracelet, and here it is..haha! I wear it almost everyday, I just love it so much. The stud is what keeps it closed, so cute. Definitely got my moneys worth.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Typical 90s child... said...

This dress is so pretty, and the layering is perfect, I thought it was a one piece :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank you! yeah, the colors are so similar so it works.

Megan Petersen said...

Absolutely stunning!