Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Red, White, & New Skirt

 photo IMG_9913_zps22114fb0.jpg

Top// Modcloth
Bracelet//Modcloth
Skirt//Love Ady
Tights// HUE
Shoes// Payless


 photo IMG_9932_zps06c6b631.jpg

Happy April! I got this skirt the other day for Spring/Summer, to be a go-to easy skirt, that I can easily wear without thights. Even though I'm wearing it with tights today...

Things are really consistently busy over here, working non-stop! i'm still astounded that I'm able to give myself enough work to have like 10 hour days. It's kind of awesome (work-a-holic, much?)

This week, I'll be blowing the dust off my sewing machine for some new products.. oh man oh man oh man! Getting fancy! I guess my scissors bracelet is appropriate for my sewing machine re-union (its been a couple years..poor thing).

Off I go...

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Lexi Singer said...

Great outfit! The bracelet is super adorable!
Have a good time with your sewing machine! =}
thegirlwhosays.blogspot.com

Sian said...

Oh wow, that bracelet is amazing! Gorgeous outfit. :)

Sammi said...

So cute and quirky!! Love love love.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com