Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Photo a Day in May: 14/31

 photo IMG_1852_zps380aedb0.jpg
My perfume bottles on the tray I painted, with my signature kitty character! I love displaying my perfume, I love all the pretty pastel colors and the bottle designs and how the are all glisten-y. And I'm a huge fragrance person, I can only wear certain scents at certain times of the year... the daisy is for spring, of course! And I alternate with some others through out the year all all the time scents, like Chanel Chance. Next is summer's scent which is Dolce and Gabana Light Blue.

FRAGRANCES...TREAT YO SELF!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Essine said...

Eeeee, this is so pretty! I totally get what you're saying; I change everything depending on the season (most of the time it's my music)(spring is Hole and '50s ballads, winter is Shannon and The Clams and Blondie, etc.), but I can't wait to also break out the spring and summer scents!!

http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com/

little henry lee said...

i'm definitely a huge fragrance person as well! i agree with you about different scents for different times of year, but for me i usually decide based on how i feel that day, so if i'm wearing pastel colours and wishing it was summer on a rainy day i might just wear daisy anyway. :)

little henry lee

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thats' so funny! Shannon and the Clams is my Springtime music, haha! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

I know what you mean!

Angie Bailey said...

I love, love, love a good fragrance. Some of my favorites are Haiku by Avon, Tenacious by PBR, Forever Red from Bath and Body Works, Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture and my newest Cherry Blossom body spray. ^_^ I love anything woodsy or sweet, especially. I actually also love cologne, as men's scents have that deep, rich earthy or leathery scent that I love. Sweet would be anything with praline, or another candy/cookie scent. Finally, a dash of spice is wonderful as well, like peppercorn. Mmmm. Thank you for sharing and reading me babble!

Bridget Elizabeth Sweet said...

Daisy smells so so so good. I have it as well, but it's my only perfume!
I love your little display.