Thursday, May 9, 2013

Green Goddess

 photo IMG_1365_zps320e20ea.jpg  photo IMG_1366_zpscc2d1e71.jpg

Top & Skirt// Thrifted 
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Shoes// Abound

 photo IMG_1339copy_zpse75e7714.jpg
 photo IMG_1394_zpsaa978ce8.jpg

Nothing beats the thrift store. My top and bottom probably cost around 10 dollars, and it's adorable (and affordable! ugh, I'm a cheeseball)
Well, I'm having a very creative week! I'm making tons of new things for my shop, there's so much more cool stuff up now that I've been meaning to get up and running for quite a while (like jewelry with little roller skate charms!) I'm on a creative roll, this week was supposed to be just for photographing and listing things on Etsy, but today I made three more new things. I'm so excited!
Also, I'm starting to get the hang of this whole jumping picture, eh?

Love,
Midge


13 comments:

Leila said...

Cute! And congrats on a creative week, my week has been excruciatingly dull. :P

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

So simple, yet so fun and interesting! I just started following you. I love your vintage look! :) And you're right...there's nothing like a good thrift adventure.

Rue Tambour said...

Guapa! follow us!

Angel said...

I love that second picture. Your face and hair, like something out of a magazine!

Typical 90s child... said...

Dude your hair and face in the second pic are priceless!!
I've tried jumping before, but I just get images where I look like I'm sitting on the toilet constipated with my mouth wide open, obviously hot...maybe I should post one sometime...

Modern Girl Blitz said...

omg Alex, like 95% of my jumping picture attempts are exactly what you just described. They are actually HILARIOUS. I think may make an outtake post of them once I accumulate enough haha

Modern Girl Blitz said...

wow, that's some high praise! Thankyou!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thrifting rules! Thanks for following me :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks! Hope you get some creative juices flowing soon, haha!

floating thru fields said...

those are super cute shoes :)

Typical 90s child... said...

haha, that would be awesome! I've given up on them, but I might just try it again for kicks :)

Sammi said...

I love this look on you!! So pretty. :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Sara y Miguel said...

I love your outfit and you hair!!

Sara