Thursday, May 2, 2013

In the Garden

 photo IMG_0991_zps360947f1.jpg  photo IMG_0995_zps7c58c2e7.jpg

Dress// Modcloth
Top// H&M
Belt// F21
Shoes// Zigi Soho
Brooch// Handmade
Sunnies// Betseyville

 photo jumjump_zps7b206cc1.jpg  photo IMG_1044_zps5ed8b5b6.jpg  photo IMG_1048_zpsd8ac1e43.jpg

This weather makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I HAD to take photos outdoors today, I don't want to neglect it! I haven't taken photos in my yard since I first started blogging, with my old point n' shoot. So I thought I would give it another go, now that I'm a bit more well seasoned in the photography dep't and I have a much nicer camera. And I did my first jumping photos! It took so many takes just to get the two.and even though I'm still making some silly faces in them I'm happy I was able to snap them. The ones that didn't come out as great are kinda hilarious...maybe I'll have a" blooper reel" post sometime in the future, because I do save my not-so-great photos that are kinda laughable.

Now get off the internet go outside and frolic!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Angel said...

I love this outfit. And this jumping pictures are so cute, omg.

Sammi said...

So pretty! I love the outdoor pictures (though your room is so cute). This dress (I love the layering!) and that brooch are adorable.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Miss Venus Fury said...

Your jumping photos are great :) I have tried to take photos of myself like that but they usually dont come out so great. Im really good at pulling dumb faces.