Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Introducing: Photo a Day in May! Day 1/31

I love daily projects! If you follow me on tumblr, then I'm sure that you're familiar with my 365 Ways of Feminism Project, where I make a version of the female/venus symbol every day for a year. So I thought I do something similar, but a bit shorter, on this blog!

So I'm gonna post a random photo that I took every day in May, usually of something that is special to me, or something I'm really into at the moment.

So, without further ado...
 photo IMG_9826_zpsf48def5a.jpg
This is my brother's doggie, London, being awesome and keeping me company <3

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Kotryna Bass said...

sounds like a great project, can't wait to see more pictures!

jessthetics said...

Awesome doggie, and awesome bed cover! xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

Sarah Shackleford said...

I'm totally in love with that quilt!