Monday, May 13, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 13/31

 photo IMG_1818_zps1de4cdf9.jpg
I'm a tea addict, I'm like hooked. (insert Portlandia Feminist Bookstore reference here)

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely one of those people who's a different person in the morning before my coffee, but I like to limit it to one cup for that coffee jolt, then I switch to tea. And I continue to drink tea throughout the day, switching to caffeine free once it's past 5pm. I seriously can't live with out it, it's my crutch. I thought it looked so pretty today when it was steeping so I took a shot of it!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am a fool for tea. I drink it scaldingly hot in the winter, and iced in the summer.

Angie Bailey said...

I've... JUST started. I never liked tea growing up, or even a year ago. I had some I thought were good, but I still drank them only once or twice. Last night? I went through a cup... or nine. (More like nine.) So good!

Angie Bailey said...

Hi again, Midge! I hope you don't mind me commenting twice, however I wanted to tell you that I am your newest follower because I absolutely LOVE your blog. It's wonderful! So glad I found you through Alice (http://www.pretty-confused.com/2013/05/monday-link-list-045.html)! Have a fantastic week!