Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 22/31

 photo IMG_2176_zps755a6e3a.jpg
This is just a little corner in what I call my "cave" My studio/office is converted from my older brother old room when he moved out, and I remember always being SO jealous that he has this cool little corner in his room and I didn't. And he never even used it! He just threw crap upon crap into it for "storage". So, I cleaned it out, and decorated it all cute for my own little cozy corner. There are some cushions on the floor so it's great to relax in and draw or read.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your cave/studio (!) sure is a beauty! <3 I'm rather obsessed with hanging pictures everywhere, though I haven't managed it in my new apartment yet. Definitely feelin' a sudden need to redecorate! ; )

xo
Jo
Lost in the Haze

Ida Ayu Melati said...

yes, that corner is very special.You make it cute :) I'm looking for a flat right now, wish to have such a corner too. hahaha.. let's see :)

pigeon said...

cool lights!