Thursday, May 23, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 23/31

 photo IMG_2206_zps4b35f495.jpg
I bought three pounds of candy yesterday. It's ok, it's for my 365 Ways of Feminism Project! It did quickly turn into me sitting on the floor compulsively eating good n' plenties. I looked so nuts walking through out fairway with this ENORMOUS bag of candy. And the cashier definitely thought I had a problem. It's ok though, it's for ART! Haha..welp if you ever wanted to know what a crapload of candy looks like...here you go. Ain't it pretty?

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sammi said...

How pretty! Are those little bottle designs?? I've never seen those before. And someone else who likes Good and Plenty?! So rare!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

Indeed it is! I've always loved looking at pick'n'mix sections, appreciating all the clashing colours and novelty sweets shaped like snakes, spiders, pigs.. Well, I say I like *looking* at pick'n'mix but, let's face it, I like to buy it too.

Pleased to find your blog. It looks like a hub of inspiration.

Tam Hess said...

I just bought a huge cart full of nail polish in strange colors....the man cashier said something like, "Oh these are weird colors." I had to blurt out, "It's for ART!" so he wouldn't think I was crazy. Isn't that funny. Like what do we care what they think of our odd purchases. Looks like a lot of fun candy. Thanks for sharing :)