Monday, May 27, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 27/31

 photo IMG_2208_zpsfe26486a.jpg
As far as decorative things go, this is for sure my favorite thrift find. It made me laugh so hard when I picked it up that I almost teared up. This little kitty still makes me laugh every time I see it. It's just so adorable and corny. I can imagine it's previous owner, a little old lady in her little house with all her cutesy knick knacks and this hanging on the wall by a coo coo clock. This is why I love thrift stores so much!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Paige Mckenzie said...

Oh my god, that's hilarious. If I would've found that while thrifting I probably would've peed my pants. I love thrift stores too, but I never come across stuff like this hahaha.

the-little-blossom.blospot.com

Angie Bailey said...

Soooo cute!!! I love stuff like this. XD