Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 3/31

 photo IMG_0476_zps929a2c08.jpg
A signed metro card by Matt Skiba (from Alkaline Trio). I didn't actually acquire this myself, my best friend did for me, for some reason I wasn't able to make it to the show she went to.

A little story: Matt Skiba is actually an insanely nice and considerate human. My friend was waiting outside for him to come out, had a little conversation with him, got him to sign some things for her. It was late and he asked if she was headed back alone on the train and when she said yes, he hailed a cab for her to take her back home all the way to Queens, from midtown Manhattan, and paid the cabbie for her. A random act of kindness from a rockstar, no big deal. haha!

3 comments:

inbetweenidols said...

Dude, that story is insane! I hope your friend whips that one out at every party, I don't think anyone would ever get tired of hearing it.

I really enjoy these photo a day posts, by the way. Keep 'em coming!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

haha right? I think I tell the story more than she does.

And thankyou, I'm glad you're enjoying my posts!

Katie said...

Mat Skiiibbaaaa! What a lovely person.