Monday, May 6, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 6/31

 photo IMG_1469_zpsfddc63b5.jpg
Isn't this thing ridiculous? You may have noticed I won lots of kooky looking creature type things like this. But this always makes me giggle, and it reminds me of when I met Mike in out high school days (we started dating when we were 20 though). I bought this in one of those stores in the east village when we were hanging out once when I was like, 17. And of course, I kept it all this time. It still needs a name though, hmmm...

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Typical 90s child... said...

Those little mementos are the best :)

stitchesanddreaming said...

I love those little monster finger puppets, I always used to get them in my stocking when I was little.

I've also been enjoying your photos a day in May, I've shamelessly copied your idea, which has actually encouraged me to be more productive with my days, so thank you! Good luck for the rest of may xx

Serenella ch said...

cutie litle mosnter lol
Here is really cute *w*


http://niente-di-serio.blogspot.it/

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aren't they the best?

And that's awesome! Daily projects are a great way to keep productive, I totally agree :D

Rue Tambour said...

Beautiful follow us!

http://ruedutambour.blogspot.com.es/