Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Photo a Day in May: 8/31

 photo IMG_1532_zps541928af.jpg
A little peek into my workspace (I'll probably do more of these)
Even though my studio is home to just me, I like writing my logo on the whiteboard, it makes me feel all official and stuff. I'm anxious to get a new place with a fresh start on a new office/studio space. Right now it's in my brother's old room and there's so much extra crap in here that if it was up to me wouldn't be in here (a rocking chair, a huge hope chest, a bed) and has a ugly maroon carpet. But I try to organize it the best to my liking and it'll do for now :)

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Jess Buckley said...

I'd love to see more of your studio! It looks like a super inspiring place to create :)

Sarah Shackleford said...

I love peeking at other people's work spaces, mine is such a disaster!

Gabi said...

Love this! I have that same Mel Stringer post card <3
It's great that you have a special room as your studio though. My 'studio' is my bedroom so there are just boxes and stuff everywhere. It's my like I happen to sleep in my studio than the other way round.

Constantly dreaming about have a real studio!

x

pigeon said...

ohh i wish i had my own studio, i can't really call my room "studio", it's too small and messy >.<
i'd love to see more photos like this one!

[my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]