Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Robins Egg & Canary

 photo IMG_1707_zpscb26cf43.jpg

Dress// Coincidence & Chance
Sweater// Abound
Shoes// Restricted
Glasses// c/o Coastal

This was my outfit this past Sunday to brunch on Mother's Day. I made my mommy some cute crafts as gifts..one of them I photocopied cropped pictures from a Chanel Catalogue and decopauged it onto a brooch! She loves the Chanel kinda look so she loved it. 
Don't you hate it when zippers on dresses get stuck in the seam! Fun fact: i'm wearing a sweater over this dress because 1. It's still a bit chilly out and 2. The dress is only half way zipped up...haha! 
Well, as usual the week is flying by...now I have to go to the craft store and feed my washi tape addiction. 

Love,
Midge



5 comments:

inbetweenidols said...

My favorite polka dot dress doesn't zip all the way up either and I'm too lazy to replace the zipper. I often rock the sweater over dress look, too ;)

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Great spring colors! And I HATE when zippers don't work properly and get stuck. I have on dress that zips up the side that always gets stuck and I never know what to do about it. >:|

pigeon said...

pretty, spring outfit <3 your shoes are very cute ^^
btw this chest of drawers on the right!~it's so beautiful!

Samantha-Anne said...

I love the colors of this outfit, very spring-like!

Bubble My Licorice said...

you look amazing :)
I love your style!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/