Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seeing Stars

 photo IMG_1489_zpsc229de58.jpg  photo IMG_1488_zps2bff16b6.jpg

Dress & Shirt// H&M
Necklace// Glitterlimes.com
Shoes// Kensie
Glasses// c/o Coastal
Bracelet// Betsey Johnson

 photo IMG_1495_zps44fab04d.jpg  photo IMG_1498_zps2478e6fb.jpg
Sheesh these photos look so suburban with that fence, haha! I feel funny taking photos so close to the backyard neighbors, who I don't even know/met. Whatever! I'm trying to be less bashful with the selfie thing, and venturing outside my room, just as a little goal.

Who saw Drag Race last night?! Did you see Detox?? Holy hell, that look blew my mind. I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone but I was squealing when I was watching it. I'm pretty happy with the outcome :) I'm so happy about how popular that show has become, it's been my favorite since the first season. RuPaul is my go-to role model, I love his attitude and his everything, basically. Best human ever.

Anyway, I got orders to pack and venus symbols to draw, catch ya later!

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Betty2Tone (Laura) said...

Drag Race was so good this season, I'm really sad that it's over!

Sarah said...

Oh, my goodness, that dress! That print! I'm swooning.

Michelle said...

This look is so so cute! :)

AHHHH YES DRAG RACE! It's been my favorite since first season, too! Detox for sure saved her best look for last. It was so nuts. I saw photos of her before the show actually aired and couldn't wait to see it in motion!

xo Michelle
creaturetype.com

Annika Victoria said...

Love this outfit!! That shirt is perfect layered over that dress! Did they come together?

Emily said...

Omg this outfit is so cooooool. And i get what you mean with the selfie thing, sometimes when i venture outside I feel a bit self concious... but its cool to change things up!

pigeon said...

you remind me of Enid Coleslaw from "Ghost World"!
pretty outfit! <3

[my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

Missy said...

I love this look, too. I especially like the charm necklace! Sweet.