Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Pumpkin

 photo IMG_1745_zps706db097.jpg

Top// Thrifted
Shorts// Sparkle & Fade
Shoes// Vans
Sunglasses// Target
Ring// My Etsy Shop
Earrings// Betsey Johnson


 photo jumpingcolage_zps25ed8347.jpg  photo IMG_1747_zps342019bf.jpg  photo IMG_1736_zps7bc48253.jpg

High waisted shorts I think are my favorite spring/summer clothing article. But it was so chilly today! But I braved it, I want to take more outdoor photos. But jeeeez louise it was cold! Alright, alright, I'm officially gonna try and do this thing where I talk about things other than weather. It's just hard cause sometimes theres not much else to talk about, especially being self employed and working at home.

I'm having a lot of catching up to do this Monday, I missed some work late last week...but I'm glad i'm able to squeeze in a style post. I'm really into the high waisted bottom and tie up top retro look for this spring/summer. Later on today Mike and I are gonna plan our vacation this summer to Montauk, and I'm already planning all the retro beach looks in my head! Of course, sans tights.

Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Typical 90s child... said...

Cute! That ring is so freaking awesome! Where are the glasses from?

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks, girl! They're from Target :D

Mammasaurus said...

That ring is epic!

Rachel Sullivan said...

Oh I love your ring! That's Veronica, right?

Rachel

Modern Girl Blitz said...

I think so! I scanned the image from an old Archie comic book :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thank you! <3333

lazy explorers said...

I want some high waisted shorts so bad!!
I can never find any that I think fit well. Ugh.