Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stripes and Scallops

 photo IMG_0934_zps34c9e1ee.jpg  photo IMG_0938_zpsf3b9f237.jpg

Dress// Thrifted
Shirt// Modcloth
Belt// H&M
Glasses// Kiss
Bracelet// Kate Spade
Shoes// Restricted

 photo IMG_0956_zpseec5fdfd.jpg  photo IMG_0961_zpsf21da746.jpg

Oh hai! Happy May! I'm really into this whole layering thing lately. And this shirt is perfect for layering under things, because the collar is so great. It'll add a pop under any of my dresses, it's perfect!
I have two pairs of shoes with this awesome pattern, bought them at the same time because treat yo self. Different brand though, which is strange. Whatever!

This week is gorgeous, I love working with the fresh air from the window..and it gives me a break from the fumes! (just kidding, mostly) This weekend I'm planning a day trip to Hoboken,one of my favorite places, with Mike for his birthday. It'll be our first time visiting there since Sandy, so it will be good to be back and hang out by the waterfront.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Sammi said...

So pretty, and I love those shoes! Too cute.

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Crissy Candypow said...

What a lovely dress! Those shoes are pretty cute :O

Have a fun day trip :)

Jackie Humphrey said...

Everything about this outfit is amazing. You're so adorable!

xo Jackie