Monday, June 17, 2013

Dots and Denim

 photo IMG_3146_zpsdff8eeae.jpg  photo IMG_3150_zps22cd25d9.jpg

Dress (worn as top)// NY & Company
Skirt// Love Ady
Shoes// Miz Mooz
Glasses// Kiss

 photo IMG_3151_zps715b9060.jpg

I love the idea of layering clothes into what seems like a new article of clothing. Though it is getting too got for such a fiscally responsible way of dressing. Blast.

My eventful weekend was just that! Met some rad fellow bloggers at the Modcloth event on Friday (Hi Erin!) The met of up with Rhiannon and waited out side a mexican restaurant for a table for about 45 minutes. But it gave us a chance to catch up so yay. My sale was a big success this weekend, so I've been very busy today packing orders, and tomorrow will be the same, I think. I'm so not complaining, packing orders for me is like wrapping presents, which is fun for me.

Yeah, so I'm kinda beat. It's pizza time.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Sarah Shackleford said...

I love turning dresses into shirts/skirts. I have an old yellow sundress I wont wear alone but I'll totally put a top over it and turn it into a skirt

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Layering is always fun. It allows you to wear things so many different ways! Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

Sammi said...

Love that adorable top (dress), and it looks perfect with the skirt! :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Sian said...

That dress as a top is perfect, love the polka dots. :)