Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo Bloopers!

There are always those pictures that come out, well, not too great. But some of them are so awkward/bad that they're funny, and I can't just keep them to myself. And what's the point of anything in life if you can't laugh at yourself? Enjoy!

Awkward Bubble gum shots...getting the perfect shot was tough!  photo gum2_zpscc615b0b.jpg  photo gumcollage_zps1bb5af50.jpg

While taking jumping pictures, you're pretty much guaranteed to have some laughable poses that are just plain weird.  photo jumpingawkward_zpsba85caf0.jpg

Me almost falling into my already wobbly bookcase // trying and failing to get the timing right with my new camera remote.  photo collage1_zps6968bfa7.jpg

Well, that's all, for now! (grins like this)  photo IMG_0715_zpsd7592f7e.jpg

 Love,
Midge

10 comments:

Sara Świętosławska said...

so lovely photos! : D i also have thousands photos where i look really weird

Nebulainbloom said...

Love these! haha.. I love the last bubble gum picture and the first jumping picture. You look like you're in an anime sequence! :)

Sammi said...

Midge, these are SOO cute! You are the most adorable!! I wish my bloopers came out this well.... hahaha :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Angel said...

These are great. the jumping ones are my favourite!

Elif said...

These are so great :) I love awkwardness in photos but only if I can manage to look good while being awkward haha :)

Angie Bailey said...

Bahahaha, I love blooper shots!!! I have *many* and almost all of them include me making a kissy like face, with one eye half open and the other open wide. I can't stop giggling when I come across them!

Alice S. said...

These photos are so so so funnny!!!!!

Sian said...

Amazing, I also end up showing one blooper picture of me doing some weird thing because they make me laugh. :D

cuteNroll said...

ahaha funny pictures, you're right, I also shot a lot of photos and 2 or 3 are the most beautiful in all the others I have a silly face and they make me laught so much :D
xoxo

alice c'n'r
http://cutenroll.blogspot.it/

Katie S said...

those bubble pix are awfully cute! xx Katie