Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Style Copy Cat: Kate Nash

I've been wanting to do curated lists of things inspired by some of my style icons, so here's my new Copy Cat segment! Hope you enjoy.

The retro summery style in Kate Nash's video for "O My God" is pretty much the one thing that will define my look this summer.


 photo katenash_zpsb97ca5ed.jpg

1// Flower Crown - Modcloth
2// Vintage Floral SwimSuit - Etsy
3// Floral Top - Modcloth
4// Unicorn Necklace - Fred Flare
5// Heart Shaped Sunglasses - Fred Flare
4// Kat Von D Lipstick in Hellbent(my fave) - Sephora
5// Hair Bleach Kit - Amazon
6// Sailor Swimsuit (on sale!) - Modcloth

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh wow I love that swimsuit, the fabric is so gorgeous.

Heather Brocklesby said...

Love, love, love this! Kate Nash is essentially my queen. You nailed the styling on this. You might like this edition of "Style Icon" I put together inspired by her!

http://ragsroses.blogspot.com/2013/03/style-icon-kate-nash.html

Linsey Wigmore said...

Love the modcloth top xx

Http://daisy35.blogspot.co.uk

Sammi said...

So freaking cute. I especially love the vintage swimsuit!! :) Great picks and very Kate Nash-y!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com