Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dreamy in Dots

 photo IMG_4157_zps6be74a3a.jpg

Dress// Target
Top// H&M
Shoes// Liz Claiborne
Glasses// Kiss  
Bracelets// Thrifted

 photo IMG_4164_zpsa1904a2f.jpg  photo IMG_4171_zps7b292d9b.jpg  photo IMG_4180_zps6193a39f.jpg  photo IMG_4201_zps7b724c96.jpg

I love hanging out in my room on sunny days like this. The room is just so bright and cheery with a nice breeze and some sunlight. Bright and cheery room = bright and cheery outfit!

Nothing too much new to report here...I've been enjoying my summer and doing alot of relaxing. I am making a lot of progress on an art pice I'm doing for the an art show called Busting out being hosted by some of my friends. It's on August 10th, the the date is creeping up on me and I gotta wrap it up soon. But I have all my ideas planned out so I'm not too stressed about it. I guess I should work some more on that now!

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Jess Buckley said...

Cute skirt!

Ellie Connor-Phillips said...

such a perfect outfit, you look amazing! xx

http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

Pony Chops said...

I love the blonde in your hair! Really suits you. And loving the matching of patterns here